- Experienced and enthusiastic community activity leader
- Passionate about engaging young people into sport activities
- Understands the importance of creating inclusive opportunities within their community
- Able to work as part of a team, and lead activities within their community
- Able to create an inclusive, fun, safe and engaging environment for the delivery of the IAG programme
- Commitment to British Wheelchair Basketball’s Equality and Diversity Policy, safeguarding practices and providing sporting opportunity for all.
- Commitment to training, and ongoing development opportunities to delivery community IAG programme
You must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Reside in England (with IAG delivery to take place in England)
- Eligible to work with young people and children.