Key Community Activator Responsibilities:
- To complete the Activators’ Award and further training.
- To plan, lead and review at least six wheelchair basketball activity sessions in your local community / virtually.
- To promote sessions in your community.
- To have a valid DBS check completed via BWB/National Partner
- To observe all BWB policies and procedures, including the Safeguarding Policy and Procedures, Code of Conduct and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To support new participants to access their local wheelchair basketball club
- To upload sessions and update registers on the BWB membership portal.