Be the person who makes the difference, who nurtures positive change in people’s lives, and helps find a route into activity and sport through wheelchair basketball.
We are looking for Competition Organisers who share our passion, drive, and belief that activity has the potential to positively change lives in both the short and long term.
There are two Local Competition Grants available:
‣ Open age group competition
‣ U14 age group competition
After completing the application form, your journey to being a Competition Organiser will begin with a meeting with the Inspire a Generation Programme Manager.
The key priorities for the IAG competition grant will be:
‣ Increasing participation in the sport and welcome new members to the game
‣ Work in partnership with other clubs or organisations to provide positive experiences for players
‣ Providing a sustainable competition format with several dates throughout the season
‣ Affiliation and registration on Playwaze of all those involved in the league (clubs, players, coaches and officials)